Dear Colleagues,

Please find below details of the second Senior Learning Technologist post available in the new CELT (Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching) at USW - this one with a focus on supporting our new PgCLTHE and other provision as it emerges.

https://jobs.southwales.ac.uk/vacancies/4420/twitter/awwgdfn7/

I'd be grateful if you could flag to colleagues who may be interested.

Please note too that the Academic Manager: Curriculum Design, and the Senior Learning Technologist (Distinctive Learning Environment) posts are still being advertised. All 3 posts close on August 30th.

with thanks and best wishes

Clare

Dr Clare Kell

Director, CELT