Dear SRN Members:

Some of you may remember my Scenepad application that offered a
different take on screenplay writing by focusing on screenplay
analytics.

I have rebranded Scenepad as Viziscript - removed the writing
capabilities and updated the application with some new features and
analyses.

See http://www.viziscript.com for the landing page where you can click
the login button to get to the login/sign-up page.

The SRN has its own 'demo' login if you just want to take a look but not
sign-up:

User - [log in to unmask]
Pass - demo

There are a few uploaded 'movie' scripts you can take a look at in the
list that displays after you login.

The script with the most metadata added is Alien (1979), so you may want
to take a look at that first.

The basic premise is:

1. You import a Final Draft .fdx file of a/your script into Viziscript
2. The system generates lots of quantitative analysis and basic
visualizations (charts, word clouds etc.)
3. You can add extra metadata to your script, scenes, roles, locations
to make it more fun (as I did for Alien).

I have attached an example of the initial script report - in this case
for Alien - that the system generates post-import (it looks better on
screen) and an image of the script home page as an example of the look
and feel of the app.

From within Viziscript, you can also generate your own 'script pitch'
site for your script - like the one for Alien that you can view from
this link:

http://www.viziscript.com/pitch/pitch.php?id=ada08b785f9f7549fc5795a9a1a01a7d

I hope someone in the network may find this useful/interesting - as JTV
did,  who spent some time looking at the original Scenepad, a few years
back :)

--
Stewart McKie PhD
+44 (0) 1747 811778