Can anyone identify this piece of verse for me, please?
In Carrie's diary for 1933, there is an entry (in the Carrington
extracts, but not the Rees):
"1 Nov.  Finishes /Mason's Song/"
     If there were no date, I might have assumed that it was /'The
Palace/' - "When I was a King and a Mason . . . . " - but RK had written
that, the best part of 40 years earlier, and it had been published in
/The Five Nations. /The poems published 1933-1936 can be counted on the
fingers of one's hands (a complicated way of saying 'ten or less') and I
cannot make any of them into anything Masonic or about masons?
Any ideas, please?
      Alastair Wilson