Dear Brian,

As a standby filler for the *Diversity of Kipling *readings, I had prepared
'My Sunday at Home', in memory of my Father, who loved it. Not Kipling's
funniest, I agree, but worth fifteen minutes of anyone's time.

'Adlestrop' the Edward Thomas poem which is one of the 'Nation's
Favourites' was written in 1914. 'My Sunday at Home' was first
published in *The
Idler* in 1895. Read JRK's piece and wonder whether Thomas took

*The
Idler...http://www.telelib.com/words/authors/K/KiplingRudyard/prose/TheDaysWork/sundayhome.html
<http://www.telelib.com/words/authors/K/KiplingRudyard/prose/TheDaysWork/sundayhome.html>*
All good wishes,