I found a link to an ethics Self-assessment on this web page:

http://www.ru.nl/research-information-services/data-management/planning-research/funder-requirements/erc/

The self-assessment is for Horizon 2020, which ERC is part of, so maybe this can be used for ERC?

Sherry Lake | Scholarly Repository Librarian | University of Virginia Library | [log in to unmask] | 434.924.6730 | @shLakeUVA | Alderman Library, 160 N. McCormick Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903 | Alderman 563 | LinkedIn Profile | “Keeper of the Dataverse"