Hi

Has anybody got any experience of using SharePoint Online and it limiting to 25 mega bits bandwith per second?  Is this a throttling put in place by Microsoft?  If so, can it be lifted?

We have ruled out our network as being the bottle neck as we've upgraded to a 1gb internet pipe which is hardly being touched.

We haven't bought express route - we aren't sure if this is the fix as this seems directly into Azure but not sure if this includes a fast speed line for SharePoint Online?

If you could respond off list I'd appreciate any guidance on this subject as the whole reason for moving to one storage solution was to make it quicker and easier to find your files.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Overton
Senior Associate (Information and Records Manager)
Operations (IT)
Tel:  0121 644 7578
Mob: 07720830769
Ofwat, Centre City Tower, 7 Hill Street, Birmingham
B5 4UA

ofwat.gov.uk
Follow us at: twitter.com/ofwat

DISCLAIMER
Every reasonable effort it made to make the information and any commentary on the law contained in this email accurate and up to date, but no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consquences of relying on it, is assumed by the sender or the Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat). The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, amount to legal advice to any person on a specific case or matter.  You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a lawyer or other appropriate adviser about your case or matter and not to rely on the information or comments in this email.