#Apologies for cross-posting#

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the next HARG AGM will be held at the Lifelong Learning suite, Borthwick Institute for Archives at the University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, 11am-4pm.

Tea and coffee will be served from 10.30-11.
1.      11:00:  Welcome and introductions
2.      11:05: Minutes and matters arising relating to last meeting
3.      11:10: HARG Committee report (Administration, website)
4.      11.20: HARG Projects (Sensitivity workshop/GDPR/Future plans 2018)
5.      11.40: TNA Report
6.      12:00: Open forum/sector and partner news
7.      12.30: Lunch
8.      14.00: 'Digitisation. Why? How?', Chris Webb, Keeper of Archives, Borthwick Archives
9.      14.30: ‘'The British Red Cross and the launch of the NHS’, Dr Rosemary Wall, University of Hull
10.     15.00: Questions for speakers, followed by tea and coffee
11.     15.30: Optional tour of the Archives/time to see exhibitions

The meeting is open to all, but spaces are limited. Please contact me if you
would like to attend.

Kind regards,

Chris

Chris Olver