Inside Evidence-Based Health Care

Book a place on one of our four virtual events, giving you the chance to discover what it’s like to study on Oxford University’s part-time postgraduate programme in Evidence-Based Health Care.

We are inviting prospective students from across the globe to a webinar series with insights from global experts on the latest in EBM and its application.

Attendees can join the sessions either virtually or in person at the Sadler Room, Rewley House, 1 Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JA.

Book your place:

Monday 11 September 2017, 18:15 BST
Nick Fahy - Evidence and policymaking.

Tuesday 12th September 2017, 18:00 BST
Professor Carl Heneghan - Learning EBM: 20 years of the good, the bad and the outright difficult to teach.

Wednesday 13 September 2017, 18:00 BST
Professor Rod Jackson - The power of pictures: a case study of using pictures to change clinical practice on managing CVD risk.

Thursday 14 September 2017, 17:30 BST
Professor Sir Muir Gray - Healthcare Value: a third revolution

See our website for further information about the
 Evidence-Based Health Care Postgraduate Programme