Yes Andrew - as Steve says a top tip! - and anything that gets us results
in less than two minutes is something that we are going to try. So - do you
want feedback when we try your search strategy :)

BW
Janet

Janet Harris
NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellow
Reader in Knowledge Mobilisation
University of Sheffield
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)
30 Regent Street
Sheffield  S1 4DA
England

+44 (0)114 222 2980

*See our Masters programmes in Management and Leadership: MSc in
**International
Health Management and Leadership by distance learning ****New for September
2014**; and *
*our MPH in Management and Leadership  *

*http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/prospective_students/masters/ihml