Hello,

Edinburgh International Science Festival is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.

Project Manager – Fixed Term 1 year initially

Edinburgh

Salary Circa £30,000 plus Benefits

Role information: We are seeking an experienced and ambitious candidate to join our Projects Team as a  Project Manager.

Closing Date:       Sunday 13 August at 23:59 PM

Interviews:          Week Commencing 21 August

Role Profile:

For full details of the advertisement and to download the role profile please see our careers section of the website http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/jobs

How to apply:

Please apply through our online recruitment portal.  Only applications received through our on-line system can be considered.

If you have questions about the position please contact Gill Duncan on [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Augusta

Augusta Macdonald
Senior Events Developer
Edinburgh International Science Festival
T: 0131 553 0320        E:
DL: 0131 553 9266     W: www.sciencefestival.co.uk

Harbourside House | 110 Commercial Street | Edinburgh | EH6 6NF

Edinburgh International Science Festival is an educational charity dedicated to encouraging people to discover the world around them. Registered Charity no. SC003790.

Our next Festival runs 31 March–15 April 2018 and Generation Science tours Scotland’s primary schools from 30 January – 19 May 2017.

Visit sciencefestival.co.uk for news on the Festival, our education programmes and events happening year round.

Please think before you print to save energy and paper.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)