Dear List Members,

Apologies for cross posting.

We have an exciting opportunity to join the University of Central Lancashire Public Engagement Team as a Public Engagement Coordinator.

In this role you will be responsible for facilitating public engagement activity and play a significant role in the planning and organisation of the Lancashire Science Festival. You will help to plan content for the festival and support University staff and students to get involved. This will be an exciting and varied role, which will require creativity, event management and communication skills. The ideal applicant will have a passion for public engagement and an interest and understanding of research.

Salary: £24983 (Grade F)
Location: Preston, Lancashire

To apply please use the University of Central Lancashire Jobs site: https://recruitment.uclan.ac.uk/itrentlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC105GF.open?WVID=7461800Yms

For informal enquiries, please feel free to contact me directly on [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Liz Granger
Public Engagement Manager

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)