Dear list members,

I am moving within my current role as Education, Outreach and Diversity officer for the The Royal Astronomical Society (RAS: www.ras.org.uk), so if you are interested in sharing a job with me do apply for the role, advertised and linked below.

Thanks,
Sheila

Dr Sheila Kanani

Education, Outreach and Diversity Officer

Royal Astronomical Society

Burlington House
Piccadilly
London W1J 0BQ
United Kingdom

www.ras.org.uk

Tel: (+44) (0)20 7292 3962

Mob: (+44) (0)7802 877 698

The RAS is looking for a multi-talented self-starter to take on a job share role as Education and Outreach Officer. This is a role within a small team of staff based in Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, and reflects our continued commitment to fostering public engagement.

The RAS, the lead UK body for astronomy, space science and geophysics, has more than 4,000 Fellows. The education and outreach officer will be the member of staff with key responsibility for RAS public engagement work in London and the southeast of England. The successful candidate will build on our existing work, and shape our future programmes to our 200th anniversary in 2020 and beyond.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BDF939/education-and-outreach-officer/

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)