Hi Michelle,

I know someone this job would be perfect for - he’s a graphic designer who
also proofreads environmental science reports for a living, and he’s my go
to when I’m crunched for time or need someone more suited to this type of
project (I’m also a designer when I'm not sci-comming).

His rates are already reasonable but his charity rate is incredibly
generous and he’s really accommodating.

Get in touch with Sam Al-Hamdani - [log in to unmask] -
http://www.design-monkeys.co.uk.

Best of luck with the journal and welcome to the list!

Chella

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Michelle Reeve <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is my first time posting to the list, so hello everyone!
>
> I am the Publications Officer at the Institution of Environmental
> Sciences, where my main role is to produce a quarterly journal for our
> members.
>
> We want to keep our journal looking fresh, so we're on the lookout for any
> freelance graphic designers who we could work with to produce our future
> journal covers.
> Does anyone have any recommendations - particularly if you're a charity
> like us and have a tight budget, as we do?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Michelle
>
> --
>

> *Michelle Reeve*Publications Officer
> Institution of Environmental Sciences
> Floor 3, 140 London Wall
> London, EC2Y 5DN
>
> Tel: +44 (0)20 7601 1920 <+44%2020%207601%201920>
> www.the-ies.org
> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
> (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
> messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/
> pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)