Wow Michele, what a good thread you started! Loads of info! Thanks for that!...and here is my recommended one: Mattia Morselli, from Italy. Beautiful design, good prices.

Best,

Andrea

On 15 Aug 2017 16:58, "Lothian, Amy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, I recommend Greg Stevenson http://www.greg-stevenson.co.uk/

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]UK] On Behalf Of Ben Johnson
Sent: 15 August 2017 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Graphic designer recommendations

we always go back to jon mills

he is reliable, quick and always thinks of things we haven't

ben

Ben Johnson
Graphic Science

Part of The Training Group - Supporting public engagement in the research community

( +44 (0) 1275 47 44 44
È +44 (0) 7521 690 724
: www.graphicscience.co.uk
Disclaimer: The author of this email never meant a word of it.

do you really need to print this email?