Hi all,

We’re recruiting a media, events and outreach officer at the Grantham Institute – Climate Change and the Environment, at Imperial College London, and I hope the role would suit someone on the list!

The Grantham Institute is a global institute of Imperial College London, and our role is to maximise the impact of climate change and the environment researchers at Imperial, by facilitating new connections and collaborations between academia and our stakeholders eg business, industry, third sector, government, policymaking and the public. We fund and support trans-disciplinary research, initiate innovative low-carbon start-ups and businesses, train future leaders in climate and environment through PhD, Masters and bespoke courses. In 2017-18 the Institute is celebrating its 10th Anniversary and this role will support the delivery of a busy programme.

The person would be working for me, in our small Policy and Communications team. They will be responsible for delivering and expanding the reach of our events and research engagement activities, supporting academics talking about climate and environment in their media, and driving new ways for Imperial to communicate about the global imperative to cut greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental issues.

You can see the job spec here and contact me if you have any questions: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/grantham/get-involved/see-our-vacancies/

Cheers

Simon

Simon Levey | Communications Manager

Grantham Institute - Climate Change and the Environment

Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ

Tel: +44 (0) 207 594 5650 | Out-of-hours duty media officer: 07803 886 248

Email: [log in to unmask]

Grantham Institute: World class research that makes a difference

Web: www.imperial.ac.uk/grantham | Twitter: @Grantham_IC | Blog: Climate & Environment at Imperial

Imperial staff: Sign up to the Grantham Affiliate scheme for access exclusive funding, training, news and events.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)