Hi Matthew,

There is indeed a place to share evaluation results and ‘top tips’ in the context of UK science communication. It is hosted by the British Science Association and called ‘Collective Memory’: http://collectivememory.britishscienceassociation.org/

While I am at it, I will note here a few articles I have published in the open access science communication journal JCOM (also a good place for sharing evaluation findings) that are relevant to science communication evaluation:

'The problems with science communication evaluation'
https://jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/01/JCOM_1301_2014_C04

'Evaluating impact and quality of experience in the 21st century: using technology to narrow the gap between science communication research and practice'
https://jcom.sissa.it/archive/14/03/JCOM_1403_2015_C01/JCOM_1403_2015_C05

'Highlighting the value of impact evaluation: enhancing informal science learning and public engagement theory and practice'
https://jcom.sissa.it/archive/14/03/JCOM_1403_2015_Y05

Best wishes,
Eric

Dr Eric Jensen, Fellow Higher Education Academy
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer), Department of Sociology, University of Warwick
http://warwick.academia.edu/EricJensen
Latest book: - Doing Real Research (SAGE): https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/doing-real-research/book241193
Check out a sample chapter here - https://us.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-binaries/73894_Jensen_Chapter_6.pdf

Sociology at the University of Warwick ranked:
The Guardian, Complete University Guide and The Times Good University Guide – 3rd
QS World University Ranking - 23rd