Dear PhD-Design community,

Some of you may know us, but some of you may not, my name is Maud and I’m
in charge of the communication and partner relationship of the World Design
Summit 2017, 16-25 October in Montréal at Le Palais des Congrès.

This is the first edition of our international event. The primary mission
of the 2017 World Design Summit (WDS) is to bring together practitioners of
all disciplines, in order to foster cooperation and communication, provide
a platform for professional advancement, and demonstrate the tremendous
power of design and design thinking to create viable, sustainable solutions
to global social and environmental challenges.

Our multi faceted event is filled with sessions designed to intersect,
expand and encourage the sharing of knowledge between disciplines.

   -

   The Congress, our lineup of keynotes speakers include great minds like
   Jan Gehl, Alejandro Aravena, Belinda Tato and much more. Also, learn from
   hundreds of your of peers, and watch our speakers share their ideas on
   stage at the World Design Summit Congress.
   -

   The Expo, join thousands of visitors to discover, touch and witness
   design through a multitude of innovations. From smart connected cities to
   connected homes to high-tech innovations, a ecting both small town and
   urban landscapes, the Expo will showcase what the leading innovative design
   solutions have to o er.
   -

   The Activities Program, get into the spirit of Montreal! Beyond the
   official program of events, the World Design Summit will offer delegates
   and design lovers at large opportunities to discover Montréal design in new
   and surprising ways.
   -

   The Summit Meeting, A 10-year, design-driven international action plan.
   For the first time ever, 50 international organizations will come together
   to develop a joint Declaration – a position statement that will identify
   the unique role, capacities and value of design and design-related
   disciplines.

If you are designer who wants to bring change to the world through design
and our mission resonates with you. We would greatly appreciate your
presence as we tackle real issues this October. Who is ready bring about
change in the world?

Learn more: https://worlddesignsummit.com/

Maud Lévy

*World Design Summit Organization (WDSO)*

www.worlddesignsummit.com

Centre de commerce mondial Montréal

380, rue Saint-Antoine ouest, bureau 3220

Montréal (Québec) H2Y 3X7