* * * APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS-POSTING * * *

We are now taking bookings for the following ScHARR Short Courses:

* * * * *

*Experiential Research Approaches (ERA):  Qualitative Methods using
Observation, Description and Interpretation (2 day course)*

Monday, 20th - Tuesday, 21st November 2017

 (*Early Bird Deadline: Wednesday, 20th September 2017*)

   https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/era2018

 * * * * *
*Advanced Simulation Methods (3 day course)*

Monday, 27th - Wednesday, 29th November 2017

 (*Early Bird Deadline:  Wednesday, 27th September 2017*)

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/advancedsimulationmethods

* * * * *
*'Real-World' Evaluation: Ten Key Principles for Evaluating Complex Health
and Social Interventions (2 day course)*

Thursday, 1st - Friday, 2nd February 2018

 (*Early Bird Deadline:  Sunday, 3rd December 2017*)

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/mixed-methods2017

For full details of all of our upcoming ScHARR Short Courses, please visit
our Homepage: www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind regards
Karen

--

*Please note working pattern below.Mrs Karen Holden*
*Short Courses & Events Officer*
*University of Sheffield*
*ScHARR*
Regent Court
30 Regent Street
Sheffield
S1 4DA
Tel:  0114 222 2968
Fax: 0114 272 4095
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit
<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/index>
*Term Time Working Pattern:*
Monday AND Fridays - 8:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday  AND Thursdays - 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday - Non-Working Day

*Sheffield School Holidays Working Pattern:*
Tuesdays AND Thursdays:  8:30am - 4pm

*Voted number one for student experience Times Higher Education Student
Experience Survey 2014-2015*