Thanks very much, his company are looking into different gloves at the moment and I will be referring him to a dermatologist.

Regards

Annie Anderson
Director

Health Initiatives
Occupational Health Service Providers

Telephone: 07788 667506

Health Initiatives Limited is incorporated in England and Wales. Registration number: 5332342
Registered office: 67 Coopers Road Martlesham Heath Ipswich Suffolk IP5 3SJ

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Please do not disclose, copy, forward, or act upon the contents of this e mail or any attachments.