Good Afternoon

I wonder if I may pick your brains please.
Just after a general consensus as to what peoples thoughts are regards OH managing the First Aid and DSE functions within an organisation.  Previous employers I have supported have had these functions managed via the H+S team and or training team.

I would like to see if there is any supporting evidence of why these functions may sit better with H+S / training as opposed to OH.  Or do people generally believe that these functions sit better with OH.

Amy such links to evidence would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: