I think that the FOM has guidance on this.      Ultimately if you cannot get the notes archived they could be given to the client, to add to their GP notes.

Kind regards

Helen

Helen Parsons MSc RN SCPHN
Service Manager
Department of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Jennie Lee House, Love Walk
London
SE5 9RS

Telephone: 020 3299 7533

Email: [log in to unmask]

King's College Hospital Occupational Health and Wellbeing Department
is fully accredited to the standards for Safe Effective Quality
Occupational Health Services. www.seqohs.org