Hi Jean

   Exactly!   We don’t have a lot of undergrad students in  our client group due to the allocation of the students from the local uni, however this is why we are advocating individual risk assessments.   Most of our EPP workers come ready vaccinated but for those that don’t communication with managers and course leaders is also vital.

Kind Regards

Helen

Helen Parsons MSc RN SCPHN
Service Manager
Department of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Jennie Lee House, Love Walk
London
SE5 9RS

Telephone: 020 3299 7533

Email: [log in to unmask]

King's College Hospital Occupational Health and Wellbeing Department
is fully accredited to the standards for Safe Effective Quality
Occupational Health Services. www.seqohs.org