From: Paolo Viscardi <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Saturday, 12 August 2017 10:01
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: Reference request

Hello all,

We've had an enquiry from Rhys Jones (see below) who is trying to track down mention in a paper of European specimens in British collections that have been mistaken as occurring in Britain.

Has anyone published anything relating to this or can anyone recall reading a paper mentioning such a situation? If you have experience of this then I think Rhys would be keen to hear from you.

Cheers!

Paolo