> So to be clear - you have isolated that only the macOS client triggers this?
>> It's bizarre... on the public SSH box (CentOS 6.9 with FR 3.0.15), it fails with credentials from an IdP that runs pre-3.0.15 FreeRADIUS (and possibly an older version of OpenSSL). Once I update the IdP to FR 3.0.15, it all starts functioning! WTF! I really want to know what causes this! :-/
>>
>> I'll roll some of the VMs back and see if this is related specifically to OpenSSL... :-/

In an unrelated search, I found this:

http://web.mit.edu/macdev/KfM/Common/Documentation/faq-osx.html

The interesting bit in this FAQ (discounting its age) is the problem of NAT and Kerberos tickets, and where it points out that applications requiring Channel Bindings may not work... :-/

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: [log in to unmask]
skype: stefan.paetow.janet