De: "Bill Schipper" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask], "medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture" <[log in to unmask]AC.UK>
Envoyé: Samedi 12 Août 2017 16:36:22
Objet: [MEDTEXTL] Maxima bibliotheca veterum patrum

Hi,

I'm looking for digital copies of the following volumes in the series Maxima
bibliotheca veterum partum, ed. Margarin de la Bigne (Lyon, 1677):

              2            6            8

I have looked in many places online, and it is possible that those volumes
have not been digitized. The most complete list I have been able to locate
is on the Post-Reformation Digital Library.  For volume 2 I found a digital
copy of the second half of the volume; but I have not found a single copy of
vols. 6 or 8 (the one volume marked as 6 on Google Books turns out to be
volume 13).

The Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies (PIMS) library has a copy of
all 27 volumes in their rare books collection, but not digital copies. I
think Hathi Trust has copies but they only make complete volumes available
to members of partner institutions, of which my own institution is not one
(and they have no plans to do so either).

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Schipper