The challenge we keep getting thrown when going down both the WordPress and SaaS route with things like Shopify is the integration with Local Authority payment gateways - how do you use
the commercial cloud offerings if the council is using Civica Icon / Capita ePay with SAP / Oracle e-business suites - without a load of one off bespoke work and testing ?

and on that note, if anyone has built a WooCommerce payment gateway plugin for Civica Icon Authority I’d be very interested in your experience …

cheers

James G

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg