Currently going through this process of assessment for the same thing. Our
approach is to centralise around a core platform, and use 'best of breed'
for what it doesn't do well - whilst ensuring integrations are supported
across others. Centralising platform decision being made based on core
business model, e.g ticket system vs crm.  For us it's CRM, as we have
non-ticketed free admission.