Hi Richard,

Quick and easy way I'd think to do this might be to use a google form,
include the images at the top, give them numbers and then have a single
simple field asking which number do you vote for - this way you can make
the form public and easily accessible, and then answers would then flow
into a basic spreadsheet. I suggest this as a quick and easy option, but I
am sure there is bespoke software that others can recommend if you require
more than this.