Dear all,

Those of you who work in library liaison roles that involve regular contact with academic faculty and departments may be interested in the 2nd Relationship Management in HE Libraries Conference on 16th-17th November 2017 at Lancaster University.

Making connections and building relationships within and between our universities has become a key priority and whilst many conferences cover aspects of relationship management this is the only conference in the UK which takes this important topic as its predominant theme.

The Conference is open to all, whether you are already involved in the RMGroup or just interested in this area.  It will provide a mix of invited speakers, contributed papers and workshops which share experiences and approaches to relationship management.

We are delighted to announce our keynote speakers will be Dil Sidhu: Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester and Dr. Ruth Murray-Webster: Associated British Ports Ltd and Potentiality UK.

We are also currently inviting proposals for papers and workshops. Please submit your proposal by 11th August, 2017.

For further details, to submit a proposal and to book your place, please visit our website:  https://relationshipmanagementgroup.wordpress.com

We look forward to seeing you there.

The Relationship Management in HE Libraries Steering Group

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.