*apologies for cross-posting*

The new issue of SCONUL Focus, with support for research as a key theme, can now be accessed via the SCONUL website.

See http://www.sconul.ac.uk/page/sconul-focus.

Amongst a wide range of articles you may be interested to read about the following:

We are currently commissioning content for issue 70 which will have the broad theme of “Collections”. Possible sub-themes are listed below, but these are not meant to be exhaustive should you wish to offer something up related to the wider topic.

o   Collaborative approaches to purchases / collection  management

o   Collaboration with academics on reading lists - mandates, new staff roles

o   Open access and APCs

o   Shift to e-content / usage analysis

o   Dealing with donations

o   Conservation

o   Accessibility issues

o   Innovative approaches to PDA

o   Collections to support TNE

o   Collection management in uncertain times – e.g. Brexit / price fluctuations

Deadline for copy has been extended until mid-September. Suggestions for articles can either come directly to me or via other members of the Editorial Team.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lawson

Head of Library & Learning Enhancement

Deputy Director, Library & Student Support

Middlesex University

020 8411 4126