Dear List

*apologies for cross posting*

Could someone please supply the following article, we have tried all other sources including BL and none are unable to supply.

Himpe D.

Colloids versus crystalloids as priming solutions for cardiopulmonary bypass: a meta-analysis of prospective, randomized clinical trials.

Acta anaesthesiologica Belgica  2003;54:207–215.

Many thanks

Lynden

Please email: [log in to unmask]

My working days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Library and Knowledge Services

Direct Line: 01480 364245

Website: http://www.papworthhospital.nhs.uk/library/
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/pwlibrary

Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Papworth Everard | Cambridge | CB23 3RE | Telephone: 01480 830541

A member of Cambridge University Health Partners

What is it? A targeted current awareness service to your specific professional interests.

Interested? Register here.

Please note: the information you provide on booking on this skills session is held on the KnowledgeShare system. The information will only be used for legitimate library processes which may involve other NHS libraries, and staff and students with an NHS OpenAthens account. Your consent to our holding this information, required by the data protection act, is assumed when you book on the session