Request satisfied now, thanks to all who got in touch.

From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ryan Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 31 August 2017 13:05:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HSJ article

Hi all,

Any chance someone could provide me with a copy of this HSJ article? We are having issues with our subscription and our medical director is after the paper.

https://www.hsj.co.uk/quality-and-performance/revealed-new-national-plan-to-bring-down-child-mortality-rates/7020341.article?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTTJGak5ETTJaVGhrTVdOaiIsInQiOiJrSFNFUWszREJDV3RBejdJXC9vTXFORm9WRlVjT3V2cjZoNHdaaWNrbTVtYXpxK2RzaThQXC9CVXhsc2ZuckdDTm1oaW1GUmpMQmRNTUo5dUdGQTU5Q1RXZnVnem5lUlRrWGxhKzd2M1wvclNjc2l1VCt1Mm1oY21wNWEyOTUxVmpcLzcifQ%3D%3D

Thanks,

Ryan