Hi Everyone,
There are quite a number of databases that you can search for health literature from South  Asia area (depending on wide you define this area)

Just to list a few
WHO initiated databases for the South Asia is covered by the databases

/ IMEMR / IMSEAR

Complete list
WHO Regional databases by name:
There is also

IndMed (India)
and a few other national databases that compliment searching the larger databases such as PubMed/ Embase.

Regards
Tomas

Tomas Allen
Librarian