Dear all,

I'm looking for academic, liaison or subject librarians in the UK to take part in a quick 5 minute survey on how they engage with Open Access. The survey is part of a study titled 'Academic librarian engagement with Open Access in the UK: support, advocacy and education.' I'm hoping the study will give an insight into how librarians engage with OA, as there's very little research about this available at the moment.

I am a Senior Library Assistant at Imperial College and an MSc Information Science student at City, University of London. This study forms the basis of my MSc dissertation, but will also hopefully add to professional knowledge on the topic of OA and libraries.

The survey is located here: https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6PChjenfYCMhWa9

It should no more than 5 minutes, and any responses would be very helpful!

Apologies for cross-posting.

With thanks,
Natasha

Natasha Suri
Senior Library Assistant (Natural Sciences)
Central Library | Imperial College London | South Kensington Campus | London | SW7 2AZ
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 020 7594 9820