Dear all

The latest issue  of ALISS quarterly is now available. Articles on engaging with our users through innovative communication.
** note new URL - we also have a new log in email Heather Dawson ALISS secretary [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://alissnet.com/aliss-quarterly/
if you have any problems

 Special issue: Engaging with our users through innovative communication

Editorial

AGM papers 2017

Lanchester Library 'You Choose' campaign Turns Out to Be a Real Hoot
Sharon Davison, Senior Information Assistant (Academic Liaison)
Lanchester Library, Coventry University

Audience Engagement at RCN Libraries
Frances Reed
Events & Exhibitions Coordinator
Royal College of Nursing Library and Heritage Centre

Supporting Researchers

Creating online training resources to support national researchers
Lisa Davies, Access Librarian, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London.

Communicating through research
Diane Bell, Research Librarian, City, University of London

Blogging

Engaging with your audience: The Royal Voluntary Service Heritage Bulletin Blog
Jennifer Anne Hunt, Deputy Archivist, Royal Voluntary Service Archive & Heritage Collection

Connecting collections
Eleanor Brown, Online Editor, National Archives.
Francis Gotto Archivist, Durham University Library

Information literacy

23 Things for Digital Knowledge
Stephanie (Charlie) Farley, Educational Design and Engagement, University of Edinburgh

Disability

Disability higher education, libraries, teaching and learning bibliography

Heather Dawson

Non subscribers can purchase single issues (£14) or enquire about membership £25 individuals £40 per institution from
http://www.alissnet.org.uk

Heather Dawson
Aliss secretary