Dear all

Birmingham City University is currently advertising a number of vacancies across its Library & Learning Resources department. These new roles, created following a restructure of the department this year, are all permanent.

Library Supervisor (two full time positions) – Successful candidates will be responsible for one of the following areas:

•	The management of e-resource packages and subscriptions, and their discovery through our discovery platforms
•	Support and advice for copyright and licensing requirements (largely focused on the digitisation process, which the candidate will be tasked to promote) and a lead in our Digital Confidence training agenda

https://jobs.bcu.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=082017-273

Library Advisors (two full time and two 18.5 hour posts) – Successful candidates will act as a first point of contact for enquiries within library spaces, building on the successes of our Customer Service Excellence reaccreditation.

https://jobs.bcu.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=082017-271
https://jobs.bcu.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=082017-272

Systems Development Officer (one full time position) – Successful candidate will work with staff across the department and beyond to understand and analyse systems requirements, implement and communicate developments, and carry out library systems administration.

https://jobs.bcu.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=082017-274

All vacancies are open until Monday 11th September and the links above include further details, a detailed job description and contact information if you would like further information.