Hello everybody

We have been unsuccessful so far in attempting to obtain this item:

Images of otherness in medieval and early modern times : exclusion, inclusion and assimilation / edited by Anja Eisenbeiss, Lieselotte E. Saurma-Jeltsch.

Berlin : Deutscher Kunstverlag, 2012.

Does anyone have a loan copy which they would be willing to lend?  If you can help, please let me know and I will send a full request with BL details etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Allan Hall
Wandsworth Library Service
Inter Library Loans
Wandsworth Town Library
11 Garrat Lane,
London SW18 4AQ
020 8877 1742<javascript:void(0)> (Tel.)

GLL is a charitable social enterprise. Better is brought to you by GLL.

[GLL - Better for everyone]      [cid:Social_c661eee2-ed3c-47a4-a4fc-e05b254ac93a.jpg]         [Better - the feel good place]

We are the UK's largest leisure charitable social enterprise. We are a staff-owned leisure trust and work in partnership with councils and other partners, managing leisure centres, sports facilities, libraries, day spas and children's centres across the UK, under our consumer brand 'Better'. Click here<http://www.gll.org/> to find out more about us.

'GLL' and 'Better' are registered trademarks and trading names of GLL (Greenwich Leisure Limited), a charitable social enterprise and registered society under the Co-operative & Community Benefit & Societies Act 2014 registration no. 27793R. Registered office: Middlegate House, The Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SX. Inland Revenue Charity no:  XR43398.

This email and its contents, together with any attachments, are CONFIDENTIAL to the sender and the intended recipient(s) and must not be copied or shared without the sender's permission. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments (if any), you must delete this email and any attachments and take no action based upon them, nor must you copy them or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.