I just wanted to add our name to the list of people who have reported this issue but have not had a reply yet.
Feel free to add our name to the list!

Thanks

Tom

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Thomas Vause, Information Services Librarian, Electronic Resources

Headingley Library

Leeds Beckett University, LS314, City Campus, Leeds LS1 3ES, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 4915

Email: [log in to unmask]