Forwarded from lala-l. - Pat

Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 14:11:10 +0000
Sender: "[LALA-L] MAILING LIST" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Carson-Dussan, Daria" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New OER ­ Open Anthology of Hispanic Literature
To: [log in to unmask]
-Antivirus: Avast (VPS 170804-0, 04/08/2017), Inbound message

Of interest for the list—
Regards,

Daria Carson-Dussán | Romance Languages & Literatures, Latin American Studies,
and Linguistics Subject Librarian  | Olin Library | Washington University in St. Louis | St. Louis,  Missouri
E: [log in to unmask] | P: 314-935-4581 | ORCID: 0000-0003-1230-9550

Schedule an appointment with me