.

Final call for registrations

Don’t miss out! This is a last call for registrations for our exciting conference on 21st-22nd September.

The International Clinical Librarian Conference offers a varied programme including a keynote AND workshop from the hugely respected Margaret Foster of Texas A&M University. Our conference covers topics of interest to any health librarian who searches literature or supports clinical teams and systematic reviews will be covered in depth. Plus providing time for that vital networking, meeting colleagues and visiting the sponsors’ exhibition.

Please visit our conference website for more information and to register.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and / or privileged information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) printed above. If you are not the addressee(s), any unauthorised review, disclosure, reproduction, other dissemination or use of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please return to the sender. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free - The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments. The information contained in this e-mail may be the subject of public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - unless legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Copyright in this email and any attachments created by us remains vested in the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.