From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tracy Matthews
Sent: 09 August 2017 09:16
To: Morrison, Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Streetworks and Archaeology

Hi,

This is something the ALGAO urban group have been liaising on (through Kathryn Stubbs, City of London). It’s not been going anywhere fast, so interesting it is coming through via one of the planning authorities.

Tracy

********************

Tracy Matthews
Archaeologist
Historic Environment Team
Winchester City Council
City Offices
Colebrook Street
Winchester
Hampshire
SO23 9LJ

tel: 01962 848 380
email: [log in to unmask]

Please note my normal working pattern is:

Mon - working from home - contactable by email

Tues -  Fri - office based

Corporate website: www.winchester.gov.uk