Hi All,

Oxford is failing the http://wlcg-sam-atlas.cern.ch/templates/ember/#/plot?group=ATLAS_Cloud_UK&profile=ATLAS_HTTP
The (DPM) se head node has not run out of space and the load is not high.
As I'm pretty rusty I'm inclined to just give it a reboot as it's been up 283 days.

This may bring it up with a new Kernel and could cause new problems of course, any suggestions?

I can see 4 of the following processes
/usr/sbin/httpd.event -k graceful

Which look like it's failing to restart httpd, (There is a cron job that looks like it restarts it every 6 hours)

Thanks Pete
Peter Gronbech  GridPP Project Manager          Tel No. : 01865 273389

Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]