Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a productive summer!

I am a MA student at Newcastle University  and am completing a project on learning outside the classroom (focussing on museums) and the benefits that this has for school groups.

As part of this it would be great to get the opinions of industry professionals on your process and what you consider important when planning learning activities.

I have created a short survey (around 15 minutes) and would be extremely grateful to any respondents out there in GEM-land! To complete the survey, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S2W2DM2

Benefits of Museum Based Learning Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S2W2DM2>
www.surveymonkey.co.uk
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Many Thanks!

Andrew J Weatherhead