Hi all,

Here at the Charterhouse we're looking into putting together themed goody bags for schools to pre-order and collect on the day.

I've checked the GEM archive and found a few helpful threads from around 2013 - 2015. I'd like to supplement this with contemporary information if anyone is open to sharing?

If your museum sells goody bags I'd particularly like to know:

How much do you sell them for and how much profit do you make on them?
What proportion of visiting schools order them?
What is the split between Primary and Secondary take up?

Thanks in advance,

Cynthia Adobea-Aidoo
Learning Programme Manager, the Charterhouse
www.thecharterhouse.org