We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and reliable people to join our Learning Team on a casual basis, to deliver learning sessions, mainly focussed at Weston Park Museum. These casual Learning Deliverer posts have been created to increase capacity to offer even more exceptional learning experiences across our museums and galleries.

Museums Sheffield is the charitable trust responsible for the Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery and Weston Park Museum. We showcase the best in art & design, celebrate Sheffield’s rich heritage and care for the city’s diverse collections.

We are looking for people who are committed to excellent customer service and are able to deliver (with initial training and support) a range of exciting and hands-on workshops for a variety of audiences including primary schools, children and families.

The ideal candidates will work well independently but also within a team; have excellent communication skills as well as experience of planning and delivering a range of learning sessions. This role is offered on an as-and-when required basis.

The closing date for applications is: Monday 11th September 2017 (Noon)

Interviews will take place week commencing 2nd October 2017

Apply online at www.museums-sheffield.org.uk/about/working-with-us or for more information contact [log in to unmask] / 0114 2782620

Please do not send CVs

Laura Travis

Head of Learning & Participation

I am in the office Tuesday-Thursday.

Weston Park, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TP

0114 278 2657

0787 025 4853

museums-sheffield.org.uk

Company Registration No. 3527746 & Registered Charity No. 1068850 as Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. Registered Office: Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT.
This is an email from Museums Sheffield. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, or may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Museums Sheffield on +44-(0)114-278-2600 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither Museums Sheffield nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Museums Sheffield is the trading name of Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. It is an independent charity funded by Sheffield City Council and Arts Council England.