Hi Saad,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I did had this nodif image file already. I found out the problem is that it is outside the post_processed BEDPOSTX folder , so I added it in manually and it worked. Thanks for the help.
Miao

Hi Miao

You need to create a nodif image before you run the FDT registration as explained here: https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FDT/UserGuide#Registration_within_FDT

Cheers,