Dear Anderson

Many thanks! You are always quite helpful.

I have been able to get the atlas output and I have one more questions: how to interpret the meaning of the numbers in yellow and in green in the following output.

Structures to which each center of mass belongs to:
1,-7.97,-12.6,28.3,JHU ICBM-DTI-81 White-Matter Labels,Body of corpus callosum
Structures to which each cluster belongs to:

Cluster #1
Unclassified:57.6045
Genu of corpus callosum:2.77612
Body of corpus callosum:9.45522