Hi,

It looks like your images are in different spaces.
You need to get them into the same space first.
You can do that by applying one of the transformations from the registration, using applywarp.
Something like:
  applywarp -i test -r dtifit_FA --premat=str2diff.mat -o test_diff
Here I am assuming that test is in the structural space and not in the diffusion space, but dtifit_FA is in the diffusion space.  If that assumption is not correct then you'll need to change the above command appropriately.

If you think they are already in the same space then look at the output of fslinfo in the images and see if their sizes (dims and pixdims) are the same or not, as this might indicate something different from what you expect.

If you need more help then have a look at the FSL Course practical on registration.

All the best,
Mark