Hi,

You can resample any image with this command:

applywarp -i stats/zstat1.nii.gz -r reg/standard.nii.gz -w reg/example_func2standard_warp.nii.gz -o zstat1_std

Run this from the feat directory, and use whatever input image you want (instead of zstat1) and change the output name (at the end) appropriately.

All the best,
	Mark