Dear Matt,

The particular sequence I sent was done in a couple of other subjects, and
distortion correction didn't seem optimal in those as well.

The echo spacing in our case is a bit worse - 0.78 msec. It's possible that
the gradients system can handle more, though - I remember that back when
the sequence was put in, the TR was made a bit longer.

Im trying to get the C2P HCP sequences running and compare outcome of those
what what we get right now.

Do you have some images that you could possibly send to us - so we can
figure out what kind of quality and image features we should be aspiring to?

Thanks
Johan